Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 14 of 17

Today, I made some great progress with both - Page 14 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Jun, 2015 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

Gwynedd Handling
Description: Fair, a horse handler, loves horses and even has one as her personal pet. She comes to the Gwynedd Village and immediately sets herself apart from the rest.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2015 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 14

"Oh the riding can not be any better. I do thank you for that. Just wanted to know if you are able to get another horse for me too? That way the one will not feel lonely when I am working."

25th May, 2015 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

"Oh, yes I will have one soon, I also got an order from Tanis the hunter. This village is starting to appreciate the need for trained horses."

Post Date: 27th May, 2015 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Very nice I am glad you have plenty of work to help keep you occupied and money coming in. Good Lady Gwynedd" Klar heads back home.

6th Jun, 2015 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 14 Handler Horse Gwynedd

"Thank you sir, I will continue as soon as I get a chance, these days I seem to have many things happening at once. Have a safe night in your castle."

Fair begins to plan where and when she will go to get horses to train for her village clientele.

16th Jun, 2015 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

After gathering her things Fair sets out to get the horses for Tanis and Klar. She closes her door and oddly enough sets out on foot as she hopes not to be too long.

19th Jun, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler

After an overnight trip Fair is able to get in touch with her contact for wild horses. She looks at two, one for Tanis and the other for Klar. They will take some time to break in so she starts right away.

23rd Jun, 2015 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 14

These will take some time to be broken in, they are rather stubborn. Fair works on one horse in the morning and the other in the afternoon so both horses can be ready at the same time assuming they're both as cooperative as she hopes they'll be.

29th Jun, 2015 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 14

Today, I made some great progress with both horses. The first part, which is to gain the trust of the horse was very difficult but after awhile they both came around although the second one tried to be more difficult. I have to regularly talk to them both as they get spooked easily. This needs to be removed from them if they are going to be tamed and controlled by their future handlers.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Horse Handler

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,