Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 12 of 17

Fair is happy with her achievement, finally - Page 12 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Apr, 2015 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 17 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Handling
Description: Fair, a horse handler, loves horses and even has one as her personal pet. She comes to the Gwynedd Village and immediately sets herself apart from the rest.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2015 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 12

"Yes, that works great for me. Here is 60 gold as a down payment for your services. Let me know if you need more as I will trust your opinion as to what is a good and healthy horse." Klar turns and heads to the door so she can get busy. At the door he turns back to her, "Good day to you." He leaves shutting the door nicely.

21st Feb, 2015 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

She has not seen that much gold in a long time and the last time she saw that much it was not hers, but here it was that she was granted a whole 60 gold pieces! She almost stutters in her reply, "Yes sir! Right away sir!"

10th Mar, 2015 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Fair sets out first in search of some horses she can train. Not having any of her own she makes her way to the neighboring village to see if she could buy. Before leaving she secures her things locking them away so no prowlers will have easy access. Not that she had much but what she did have was important to her.

17th Mar, 2015 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 12 Handler Horse Gwynedd

After what seemed like a tedious run she finally got a horse that could fit the build of the blacksmith but now she had to be broken in - that's the hard part.

26th Mar, 2015 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

Working with this horse is a bit tricky, I will be at least another month before I get somewhere with him Fair thinks while running him around the fenced part of her property. I will have to let the blacksmith know about it.

5th Apr, 2015 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler

This horse is particularly stubborn and frisky. It may take longer than I thought to break her in. I hope the blacksmith can be patient because I don't want to rush her to him if she is not ready.

15th Apr, 2015 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 12

After some time Fair believes she has gotten to where the horse could be safely mounted, however being the thorough person that she is she decides to wait awhile longer.

19th Apr, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 12

Fair is happy with her achievement, finally a horse that is fit for the Blacksmith. She will take the steed to him and present it.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Horse Handler

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,