Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Jul, 2013 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 Who will win this seat? Could it be the end of Jack Warner's political career? What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Of the SIX Candidates who do you think will win the Chagunas West Elections 2013?

1. Ishmael Samad (Party for Integrity and Morality in Politics).

2. Avinash Singh (People's National Movement)

3. Khadijah Ameen (United National Congress)

4. Jack Warner (Independent Liberal Party)

5. Oliver Norman (National Coalition for Transformation)

6. Dr Kirk Meighoo (Democratic National Assembly).

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2013 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Elections West Chaguanas Trinidad

Do people really bother in voting for any other candidate that isn't part of the PNM or UNC? I am hoping our citizens take a stand and decide for one that can help them, and not just a matter of popularity.

12th Jul, 2013 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Today TV6 News was interviewing Ishmael Samad at the Chaguanas Market. While there TV6 News caught on camera where a Jack Warner supporter pushed him to the ground and the police had to be called in. Really, I feel the election will mainly be between the UNC, ILP and PNM. Ishmael Samad is just there to make Jack Warner look as bad as he can. I'm not sure how effective he is at swaying votes, he provides more bacchanal to those interested more than anything else.

13th Jul, 2013 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

This Chaguanas West election is almost like a general election but you want to know why? The PP falling apart. The MSJ left, then the TOP lost, then Jack moved away and Voluney followed. If the UNC lose Chaguanas West that is a statement that the PP going no where fast and will likely lose the next real general election.

19th Jul, 2013 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

The way this race going I think Jack Warner will win. He has been really rallying support, if the UNC wins I will be surprised. What will be really funny is if UNC and ULF cancel each other out and allow PNM to win. laugh.gif

19th Jul, 2013 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

What your seeing is the media loving Jack Warner but the UNC has that area. They know that Jack Warner can't really do anything for them as a sole survivor in government.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2013 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Given the allegations of corruption leveled toward Mr. Warner which I know the public is aware of, people would vote for Ms. Ameen. I think there are lots of sane people out there who wouldn't vote in corruption just because the person "Performs"

21st Jul, 2013 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Cagel is right plus Jack Warner's photo of Khadijah Ameen holding some money in front of a cake was ridiculous, he is going low maybe because he knows he might lose the election.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,