Alien Invasion

Alien Invasion - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2013 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Alien Invasion Documentary
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2013 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Alien Invasion

National Geographic Alien Invasion

Now that you have watched it, what is your review for the documentary called, "National Geographic Alien Invasion"?

Alien Invasion
Alien Invasion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2013 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Invasion Alien

In the Science Fiction thriller "War of the Worlds," Earthlings fight for survival against alien invaders. But is an obliterating attack from advanced, space faring armada just fantasy, or could it be a scenario based on hard science? Find out in Alien Invasion as some of America's top scientific experts come together to explore the effect on mankind that contact with an advanced alien race could have. In this one-off special learn how astrophysicists, weapon designers, military strategists, biologists and anthropologists are preparing for a real alien invasion and the plan for mankind to fight back.

2nd Aug, 2013 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Alien Invasion UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Well I think this is a great documentary, the graphics, the scene, etc. Seems very graphic. Some of the 'machines' from the show are interesting, but I find that these 'aliens' are not like the ones in real life (Probably they exist but I don't know the answer yet). In one of the parts of the documentary, there is an 'alien spaceship' that blocked out all communications of the Earth by using some kind of 'energy' but in a 'sneaky' way and I think this is a good example of what the aliens in real life behave behave in an invasion situation.

> TOPIC: Alien Invasion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,