Blood In The Mobile

Blood Mobile - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Jul, 2013 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Blood In Mobile Documentary
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2013 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Blood In The Mobile

Blood in the Mobile

Now that you have watched it, what is your review for the documentary called, "Blood in the Mobile"?

Blood In The Mobile
Blood In The Mobile (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2013 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Mobile The Blood

The Documentary Blood in the Mobile shows the connection between our phones and the civil war in the Congo. Director Frank Poulsen travels to DR Congo to see the illegal mine industry with his own eyes. He gets access to Congo's largest tin-mine, which is being controlled by different armed groups, and where children work for days in narrow mine tunnels to dig out the minerals that end up in our phones. After visiting the mine Frank Poulsen struggles to get to talk to Nokia, the Worlds largest phone company. Frank Poulsen wants them to guarantee that they are not buying conflict minerals and thereby is financing the war in the Congo. Nokia cannot give him that guarantee.

> TOPIC: Blood In The Mobile

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,