British Firefighters

British Firefighters - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 3:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

British United Kingdom Firefighter - UK Fires - England Fire
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2013 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

British Firefighters

Firefighter dies after shop blaze

Two teenage girls arrested in connection with death of firefighter Stephen Hunt, who died in Manchester shop blaze Ref. BBC.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Firefighters British

London fire chief: 'A number of fatalities' as massive fire ravages apartment complex. London Fire Commissioner Dany Cotton told reporters she could not confirm the number of deaths due to the complexity of the building. About 200 firefighters were responding to the blaze at the Grenfell Tower complex in west London early Wednesday. Ref. USAToday.

14th Jun, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

British Firefighters History & Civil Business Politics

This is the worst fire I've ever seen its an entire apartment complex where 100s of people live. A lot of people have died and I want to know the cause. This kind of tragedy makes me angry, how can 24 levels go up in flames like that?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Firefighters British

Death toll in London apartment building blaze rises to 17. British police said the death toll was expected to increase as emergency workers sift through more of the wreckage at the residential building in west London's North Kensington district. The fire's cause has not been determined. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

British Firefighters
A Friend

Firefighters British

I saw this on the news. This is very sad. I wonder what started the fire in the first place for it to get so hot and wild so quickly. Has anyone heard if this may have been arson?

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

British Firefighters

Reason for Grenfell Tower death toll secrecy. WE still don't know how many are missing or dead after the fire with the toll climbing from 17 to 30 overnight, and families questioning the delay. Source 8c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: British Firefighters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,