Autism & Missing Words When Typing Or Writing

Autism Missing Words Typing Writing - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Jul, 2013 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th Jul, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Autism & Missing Words When Typing Or Writing

There is a problem that I have, and some people have it too. It is "Missing words when typing or writing". The interesting part about this problem is that this problem usually happens with Autistic people! But why? I do not know why, not yet. As I am typing this I am missing words and I have to constantly edit it.

For example: If I want to write "Gordon decided to take a walk to the park today" You may see that the person who wrote or typed this may miss the word "Park" Or you may see that (He or she) misses the letter "A" On the sentence. Some of you might say "Oh you are just writing or typing too fast" But for some people it is not like that. Sometimes the person will see the word even though they didn't write it yet!

When I post in this forum some of the posts got edited because of that same problem I have, and even if I checked the post slowly I still don't see any "Missing words" And I do not understand this. I have seen people's posts (Not from this forum and I am not going to mention where did I find this) that says descriptions just like mine here! People have the SAME problem that I have and all of them are ALL Autistic! They said that they make a post or paragraph and they miss words when typing without noticing. Why do we have this problem? Did you have this problem before? What are your opinions on this?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 16th Jul, 2013 - 3:18pm

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Writing Typing Words Missing and Autism

Interesting. I made a bit of a research and I noticed it seems to be a common trait in Aspergers Syndrome. I also noticed that when typing Aspies miss words but when writing they miss letters.

17th Jul, 2013 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Autism & Missing Words When Typing Or Writing Health & Special Psychology

I see, but I do not understand how can Autism is able to cause a person with the disability to miss words or letters.

> TOPIC: Autism & Missing Words When Typing Or Writing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,