Mdg Introduction

Mdg Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2013 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Mdg
Blogger / Reproductive Endocrinology
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2013 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Mdg Introduction
A Friend

Mdg Introduction

Hello from Oregon-

I'm a 50 year old wife and mother who lives rurally on 2 acres. I run a nonprofit organization and work in the field of Reproductive Endocrinology. Blogging is a passion of mine and I can be found writing my heart out about everything and nothing.

Because I work from home I have the ability to homeschool my child which works very well for our family.

When I'm not working you can find me pretty much cooking and creating something new. We like to create dishes using what we grow off our acreage. Right now we are eagerly anticipating our grapes to ripen to make wine.

What else can I tell you - I am my families genealogist and historian, never tiring of reading a out where we came from and who are ancestors are.

Thanks for having me -

Mdg

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2013 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mdg

Thanks so much for accepting my invitation and joining Mdg. I would have welcomed you earlier but the Moderators and I are running on a different time zone. You can use this Introduction Thread to ask any questions about the Community you are unsure about or to update us on how things are going with you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2013 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Mdg Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Mdg, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2013 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mdg

In addition to being a great client you also chose to support our work here with upgrading, thank you so much.

If you send me via Email an image you will like to use I can add it as your personal Avatar here.

You now have access to both the public and private Boards as well as many other features, however I think these two Boards will be of most interest to you:

* [+] Psychology, Philosophy, & Special Needs
* [+] Parenting, Teens, & Home Improvement

You are currently using the Mobile Skin, if you switch to FULL when at a Desktop or Laptop you can better see all the features and layout of the Community.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.8%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Mdg

Hi Mdg and welcome to the community. Your intro comes off as someone that's a great homemaker. I'm seeing the Italian flag, does that mean you're from or in Italy? There is an active Italian in the community, I'm sure you will come across him at some point. Anyway, have fun and see you in the discussions.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Mdg Introduction
A Friend

Mdg Introduction

Hello and thank you for the welcome.

The Italian flag is because I am married to an Italian and I have embraced the Italian culture:)

We speak Italian predominately in our home and at my in-laws. While I understand all Italian my spoken Italian is not so great. I have to hear the word Italian and translated into English for me to understand and vice versa. I actually read Italian better than I speak it.

I am 100% American. And I strongly connect with and embrace my tribe (S'kllakam Jamestown Indian ) Located up in Washington state.

One day I hope to retire so I can truly be a homemaker. It's difficult wearing many hats.

Where you from?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mdg Introduction

Hi Mdg, welcome to our community! I read about grapes, cooking things out of the things you grow and I find it so fascinating. I hope you enjoy your time in our forum and cannot wait to try all the recipes that you will probably share with us. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Mdg Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome to the community Mdg. I will be looking forward to your posts in the topics and boards, I hope you enjoy your stay here.smile.gif I have a question, have you been in Italy before?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 18th Jul, 2013 - 1:26pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mdg Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,