A View From My Tractor Out To Our Back Forty

A View Tractor Forty - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 19th Jul, 2013 - 6:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  A View Tractor Out Our Back Forty
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I live on acreage that requires mowing every single week. Thankfully we have a big tractor to do that. This is the view from the back of the property looking out. We have a young orchard that is thriving. I do most of my best thinking on my tractor. This is a lovely summer day in Oregon.

A View From My Tractor Out To Our Back Forty (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2013 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Forty Our To Tractor My View A

Mdg, this is simply BEAUTIFUL. I envy you (In a good way! laugh.gif ) I would LOVE to live in a place like that and grow my own food, etc. I heard Oregon has lots of trees and forests and it's a lovely place.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A View From My Tractor Out To Our Back Forty Gallery Forum International

We have been in Oregon since 1995. It's the first time in my life that I have stated one place longer than a couple of years. I have lived in the city, the suburbs and now rurally. Oregon is beautiful from July through the end of September. And then the rains come. The sky is gray. And pretty icky. But we do have beautiful mountains and we have the Oregon coast.

I love where I live and I don't think I would never live anywhere else. However I do think when I become older I would like to winter in a warm place from October through May.

We love growing our own food. Fresh tomatoes warm from the sun, sliced with a little salt and pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar is the best snack ever smile.gif

19th Jul, 2013 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Forty Our To Tractor My View A

Yes, specially if you just baked a couple of slices of nice bread to accompany it! Nice picture. I like the countryside but I find it boring after some time. My mom lives in a place like that, only more hills, but I can't stand there more than 2 or 3 days. Depends on our character I guess. I love mountains and forests more when it comes to natural landscapes.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: A View From My Tractor Out To Our Back Forty

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,