This Is Where I Grew Up - On A Lake

This Grew Lake - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 14th Jan, 2014 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  This Grew Up,On Lake
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This was the view from our front yard and when I got to look at everyday. This is a little lake called Lake Deveraux Located in Washington State. The Department of natural resources stocks this lake every year with fish. There is a Girl Scout camp on the other side of the lake. We would canoe on this lake all the time. The lake is surrounded by a lush forest and believe it or not there are railroad tracks on the other side of the forest. You could hear the train go by at night. We swim in this like every summer and it was a big deal to swim all the way across.

This Is Where I Grew Up - On A Lake (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2013 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Lake On - Grew Where This

Simply beautiful, how lucky to grow up with that kind of environment right there near your front yard whenever you wanted it.

19th Jul, 2013 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

This Is Where I Grew Up - On A Lake Gallery Forum International

Amazingly beautiful! This is what I think about when I imagine where I would like to settle if I had to move to the States. Probably that's because it reminds me of my Country.... I was born near the mountains and I miss wonderful places like this one. You are lucky you could call this paradise your house.

19th Jul, 2013 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

That is my ideal home! It's so beautiful, and fishing is one of my favorite things. I would fish every day! Thank you for sharing that.

20th Jul, 2013 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero, that's exactly how I think too! If I ever settle in the US I would like a place just like that. Stunning.

14th Jan, 2014 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

You are so lucky. I can only dream about living in such a peaceful place, assuming its peaceful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: This Is Where I Grew Up - On A Lake

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,