Snow On The Patio -- On My Favorite Table.

Snow Patio -- Favorite Table - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 24th Jul, 2013 - 2:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Snow On Patio -- On Favorite Table
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2013 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This table I had made a couple of years ago. It's from a fallen down tree called a snag. It was originally 30 feet long. The table I had made is 13 feet long and seats about 16.

In our family during the summer we have family dinners about once a week out on this table. We use mismatched chairs, mismatched silverware and plates. It's really fun. Dinners and lunches are long about 5 hours. I married into an Italian family they love to eat, drink wine, and talk and so do I!

When the deck iced over the kids came over and tried to ice skate. It was quite funny.

Snow On The Patio -- On My Favorite Table. (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2013 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Table Favorite On -- Patio The Snow

Lovely and what a great idea to hang out with family! My country (Argentina) is made of half Italian descendants (Being one myself) so for us over there, is very important to eat with my family and spend hours talking at the table! What a great idea to spend the summer making a BBQ and sitting at this table.

24th Jul, 2013 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Snow On The Patio -- On My Favorite Table. Gallery Forum International

Long, sweet lunches lasting for hours with dozens of uncles and cousins chatting and laughing while devouring countless different foods and drinking bottles and bottles of wine... I remember those from my childhood, when we were visiting my grandparents in the countryside. Modern life has almost wiped them out, except than in some rural areas in the south of the Country. I remember my grandma and my aunties starting cooking at dawn, then my grandpa would take control of things and prepare the main dishes (He was a cook, owner of a couple of restaurants).
That was life: no wonder people could live for more than a 100 years at those times!

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Snow On The Patio -- On My Favorite Table.

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,