Trini Liming Spot

Trini Liming Spot - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2013 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »
Closed

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
23rd Jul, 2013 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Trini Liming Spot

Trinidadian Liming Spot

This is the place where Trinidadian Characters gather to Lime and talk about anything and everything.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Spot Liming Trini

"Ah good. It looks like everything here is squared away. I have my office open and I'm ready to receive orders. I just hope those Trinis don't start pushing and shoving when they see the special deals."

23rd Jul, 2013 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Archive RPG Trini

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"Wow, unpacking is a lot of work. Good thing I was able to hire some helpers to get me through the process. This house seems small but will do for now until I actually get time to get a bigger one. My dog seems to enjoy the little garden", thinks to herself.

23rd Jul, 2013 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Spot Liming Trini

"Isabella, to be honest I was surprised you wanted to construct such a small home in a place like West Moorings. Seems like a waste of prime real estate to me. But you know how I am, I please the customer."

23rd Jul, 2013 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

"It is only me and my dog for now. I intent to upgrade soon, so I will surely request your services. I will need more space for my private practice and you have been very helpful so far. I am not in a rush, I enjoy the area a lot".

23rd Jul, 2013 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Trini Liming Spot

"I can understand that. Remember that the land isn't big so we will have to make a unique design. But wait, you can have your practice at home too? I thought the West Moorings board was against any kind of commercial dealings in the residential area of West Moorings?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2013 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

"I spoke at length with the board and they gave me the approval so you don't have to worry about that. But wait, you seem like an inquisitive young man which is quite a characteristic of those who would like to study psychology. Perhaps you're in the wrong profession?".

23rd Jul, 2013 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Trini Liming Spot Trini RPG Archive

"Could be but at the same time I make more building things so I'm here for now."

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,