Medical Marijuana And Autism

Medical Marijuana Autism - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Feb, 2012 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Jan, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Medical Marijuana And Autism

What is your opinion about parents who use marijuana to treat their autistic children? In the example below, these parents give marijuana cookies to their 9 year old autistic son.

Source 6

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Autism Marijuana Medical

I checked the link to see if this happened in the United States or some other country but saw no text, weird. If this is happening in the you you you.S. My first question is, "WHAT"?

Marijuana is illegal and even if the medical stuff is legal, the kid is only 9! His brain is still developing. Treating a child with a brain disfunction with a drug that can seriously hamper the function of brain development seems like a bad idea to me.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 29th Jan, 2010 - 2:40am

27th Feb, 2012 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Medical Marijuana And Autism Health & Special Psychology

It's a terrible ide just because it's way too addictive and to start from young and turn your kid (autistic or not) into a dependent just won't allow the child, in my opinion, to develop character skills of his own.

> TOPIC: Medical Marijuana And Autism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,