What Kind of Online Community Member Am I?

What Kind Online Community Member I - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Apr, 2006 - 11:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the personality test
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Take this quick little survey and post the results in a reply:

Survey: What Kind of Online Community Member Am I?

NOTE: Obviously, you will take this little test only if you have been here long enough for the questions to be realistic.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2006 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

I Member Community Online Kind What

This is what I got: "Addict - you are innvolved in every aspect of Community life and most wish they could have your level of participation." I wish I could have the time to spend more time online and be able to respond to more threads.

31st Jan, 2006 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

What Kind of Online Community Member Am I? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Addict - you are innvolved in every aspect of Community life and most wish they could have your level of participation.

I'm not completely convinced about all of that statement however I guess it is not completely wrong either. I am happy about the answer myself.

31st Jan, 2006 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

This is what I got for mine:

Positive Influence - others expect something edifying from you and they are often not disappointed

Hopefully that is the experience others have with my community experience - at least when I'm here.

31st Jan, 2006 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

Now, if you look to the left of this message and the participation level under my avatar, you will see what you already knew:

Addict - you are innvolved in every aspect of Community life and most wish they could have your level of participation.

Offtopic but,
Of course, I have to bring up the spelling error...

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

According to this quiz, it would seem that I am an "Honored Member - you often find others quote your messages or refer to you" This does not seem to be entirely accurate though as I am not usually noticed enough to reach this status but it is from a generalized quiz and as such I don't expect it to be entirely accurate in assessing my true personality.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2006 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Kind Online Community Member I

Just had to try it.

"What Kind of Online Community Member Am I?

Positive Influence - others expect something edifying from you and they are often not disappointed."

Am I really?

19th Apr, 2006 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

What Kind Online Community Member I Community News FAQ & Feedback

My result was -----Honored Member - you often find others quote your messages or refer to you

I was pleased with the result, I would really love to be able to spend more time on the forum, especially later at night here, as I go to bed about midnight-1am UK time, and a lot of people haven't come on the forum yet in other countries like the US, as it is only about 6-7pm there,so I probably miss some people because of the difference in time!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Kind of Online Community Member Am I?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,