Trini Liming Spot - Page 4 of 13

"Oh yes Krusten. Good that you could - Page 4 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2013 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »
Closed

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
10th Aug, 2013 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Trini Liming Spot - Page 4

He stands there shaking his head with a grin on his face.

"Doh make this about me nah, I just saying... Oh gosh you don't have to be so touchy so. Whatever you say yes, I have things to do and places to be."

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe says to Isabella "So, miss, how is your day today? Is your business going fine?".

11th Aug, 2013 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Archive RPG Trini

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

Isabella thinks what a polite young man and answers:

Yes, it's going very well. I have several clients who are benefiting tremendously through therapy sessions.

11th Aug, 2013 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 4 Spot Liming Trini

"That's good miss" Felipe says to Isabella with a smile, then he checks his watch to see the time and he says to the Contractor and the Psychologist "Well, I better be going back to my shop, goodbye". Felipe now exits the place of the contractor.

12th Aug, 2013 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Hey Contractor, I wanted to find out what specifically I can do in this beautiful island? I've never been to the Caribbean so probably someone can show me around?"

12th Aug, 2013 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

The Roti Shop owner Felipe enters the contractor's place and he says to him "Well Hello again Mr. Contractor".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Aug, 2013 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 4

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Hi Contractor. You told me that I can come here to the "Liming Spot" To learn more about what there is to do in Trinidad. Well, here I am."

20th Aug, 2013 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Trini Liming Spot Trini RPG Archive - Page 4

"Oh yes Krusten. Good that you could make it. Probably you can talk with the people here. They will have some idea of what you can do while you stay. I have to run out now. Laters."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,