Trini Liming Spot - Page 5 of 13

Felipe replies to the Tourist "Well, - Page 5 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2013 - 10:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
Closed

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
20th Aug, 2013 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 5

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe turns to Krusten and he says to her "Hello miss, are you a tourist?"

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2013 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Why yes I am. I am Krusten and you?" She looks at the man and his distinguished features.

22nd Aug, 2013 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Archive RPG Trini

Felipe says to the tourist "I am Felipe, the owner of a business in St. James, have you been in this country before?"

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Aug, 2013 - 4:15pm

22nd Aug, 2013 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 5 Spot Liming Trini

"Oh nice to meet you." She extends her hand to shake.

"Yes, first time in Trinidad, well, first time anywhere tropical really so its a whole new experience!"

22nd Aug, 2013 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

"Nice to meet you too Mrs Krusten" Felipe shakes the hand of Krusten while smiling. "There is some nice things in Trinidad you may like to go and experience like the food, the beaches, etc.".

25th Aug, 2013 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

"I'm not Mrs... Just call me Krusten. What kind of food and where are the beaches located, is it far from here?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2013 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 5

Krusten looks around and wonders if Trinis are normally this quiet. She looks to see whom else she can talk to and perhaps get some tips on where to go and what to do in Trinidad.

16th Sep, 2013 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Trini RPG Archive - Page 5

Felipe replies to the Tourist "Well, Krusten, there are beaches in some parts of Trinidad, some of them is kind of far from here, the foods? Well there is many kinds of foods that came from other cultures like the Africans, Indians, Chinese, Syrians, etc".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 16th Sep, 2013 - 10:26pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,