Trini Liming Spot - Page 6 of 13

"Whenever is good for you but I mean - Page 6 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Oct, 2013 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »
Closed

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
20th Sep, 2013 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 6

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh that's interesting. What's the name of the best beach? What kind of foods should I try, is there a specific place I should go?"

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2013 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Krusten notices the Trinidadian guy is lost for words. She wonders if it is part of the culture to not say much.

25th Oct, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Archive RPG Trini

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe replies to the Tourist "Well, I am not very sure what is the best beach in Trinidad but I think it is Maracas beach or something, I don't really go to the beaches in this country much so I don't really know about them. You can go anywhere you like, it is just depends on where you want to go. If you want an area where you can find a lot of places that sells all kinds of food, I recommend St James or Port Of Spain".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 25th Oct, 2013 - 6:19pm

26th Oct, 2013 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 6 Spot Liming Trini

With a surprised face Krusten says,

"You don't go to the beach? You don't like the sun or don't know how to swim? If I were here all the time I think I would be in the beach everyday!"

26th Oct, 2013 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

"Well, it is not that I don't like the sun or don't know how to swim, I am not into beaches much, nor interested in them, but it seems that you like going those places though".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 26th Oct, 2013 - 2:24pm

27th Oct, 2013 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

"Of course I do! I could be by a beach everyday I think. Maybe you should come with me to this Maracas beach that you mentioned?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Oct, 2013 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 6

"I may come with you to that beach only if I take a day off from my work or do it on a weekend".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 27th Oct, 2013 - 9:52pm

28th Oct, 2013 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Trini RPG Archive - Page 6

"Whenever is good for you but I mean to say if you haven't been there yourself then you need to go with or without me! You're just missing so much!"

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,