Trini Movie Star - Page 5 of 10

"Ah alright, I'll watch then - Page 5 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2016 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
25th Apr, 2016 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 5

Trini Actress Chick says...

After driving for awhile Chick brings Krusten to her home. "Ok here is my place, its not much but its home."

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2016 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh it looks lovely, don't worry about nothing. Do I get a short tour? The houses here are different compared to back home."

5th May, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

"Sure, although there is nothing much to see", Chick replies while taking Krusten on a tour. As she goes to each room she can hear herself making excuses for anything being out of order.

11th May, 2016 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 5 Star Movie Trini

"Don't be silly, this is a wonderful place and its your home, just think of how many people in this world don't have their own home and would love one in the tropics too!"

12th May, 2016 - 9:17am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"Well, yeah I guess you're right. Anyway, have you ever seen our local television? Have a look while I get some stuff together." Chick goes over to the TV and turns it on.

15th May, 2016 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

"I haven't seen local television but to be honest I came all the way to the Caribbean to get into the beaches, life and stuff not to watch TV, I can do plenty of that back home." Krusten smiles but still is polite enough to look at her screen. "Is there something I can help you with around the house?" Krusten asks Chick.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2016 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 5

Chick laughs, "Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm getting ready so I was just saying you could do that in the mean time." Chick smiles and then gets everything ready for today's trip.

19th May, 2016 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive - Page 5

"Ah alright, I'll watch then for your sake." She chuckles and then turns in the direction of the TV. "Take you're time I'm in no rush."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,