Trini Movie Star - Page 7 of 10

"Alright, Let's go then and as - Page 7 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2016 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
8th Jul, 2016 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 7

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"A pitch lake? Never saw one or heard of one either I will like to see what that looks like." Krusten is excited to get going.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2016 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Oh well let's make there one of the stops. First we have to pass through Chaguanas where you'll see we have some of the places you're familiar with in the States like Chucky Cheese".

15th Jul, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

"Oh I know Chucky Cheese, we usually go there when some friend as a sibling that just turned 8 or 9 so I'm not missing anything like that. In fact it brings up sore memories of children screaming and loud noises."

16th Jul, 2016 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 7 Star Movie Trini

"Oh!" says Chick while laughing. "I wasn't actually planning to stop there, I was just saying we have establishments here like you do in America but they are in certain areas not everywhere."

19th Jul, 2016 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"Ah, I understand you. I'd prefer the local stuff to be honest, when I go back home I will see plenty of those familiar places."

29th Jul, 2016 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

"So… anyways, where are we going to now? I'm excited to see more of your country, things that are local you know what I mean?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Aug, 2016 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 7

"We're going to drive on the highway going east and then we'll turn south and drive for a bit passing through Chaguanas. Just before that I will show you where the Caroni river is… so let's go."

5th Aug, 2016 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive - Page 7

"Alright, Let's go then and as we drive please tell me about it. I want to know all. Maybe before I leave I will become a Trini?" Krusten laughs.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,