Trini Movie Star - Page 2 of 10

All of this tweeting is making me so thirsty. - Page 2 - Trini RPG - Posted: 15th Aug, 2013 - 6:03pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 23 112 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2013 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 2

Trini Actress Chick says...

As she is tweeting she hears someone say something but she is not sure what. She can't believe the rat guy had no manners to come back again. She starts to dial the police but decides to make sure first by looking out the window. She sees this woman there. She opens the door. "Do I know you?"

Post Date: 25 February 2018 - 5:23 am / Post ID: #

Freedom is for everyone. Or no one. -- Unknown

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2013 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star RPG Trini

She hears no response back so she figures its one of those mad people or vagrants coming to bother her for bread or money. She wonders what's going on though, so many people showing up at her door, she might have to get security or an alarm put in.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2013 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Pandora
Dia. Mod
(+)
Pet dog
Trini Avatar

Page 2 Star Movie Trini

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"Excuse me, I am not a mad person or a vagrant. I'm Isabella and I just overheard you talking to Felipe and to be honest, the way you talked to him was disrespectful and you should apologize for your lack of tact. And by the way, as a psychologist, let me tell you that you shouldn't go around assuming things about people, not a good thing to do if you consider yourself to be smart. Now if you excuse me, I have things to do", Isabella says while walks away without waiting for a reply.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2013 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Just when she thought the person left she hears the voice again from around her house.

"Look, I don't know who you are but if you don't stop stalking me and leave now I'm going to call the police!"

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

Speaking to herself, "Good, they're gone, I'm not taking chances though let me dial the neighborhood watch to see if anyone else is having the same trouble."

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 2 Trini Movie Star

Chick sees that the woman has been going around the area so they've put out a signal to rest of the neighbors. I wonder what this crazy white woman going around our neighborhood for speaking to people through their doors. Like she want to get locked up.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2013 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 2

Wow, so now I can get back to tweeting to my friends they are going to be shocked when I tell them about all that happened today.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2013 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG - Page 2

All of this tweeting is making me so thirsty. Let me check what the fridge has. Oh, nothing much and I don't feel like cooking. Let me call up some home delivery. "Hello? KFC? Yes a spicy dinner special please."

Guest please SHARE: "Trini Movie Star" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Trini Movie Star, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Trini Movie Star is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Chaser 2.9 Days Ago
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Vex 3 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 3.5 Days Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:29pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes