Trini Movie Star - Page 2 of 10

All of this tweeting is making me so thirsty. - Page 2 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2013 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
26th Jul, 2013 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 2

Trini Actress Chick says...

As she is tweeting she hears someone say something but she is not sure what. She can't believe the rat guy had no manners to come back again. She starts to dial the police but decides to make sure first by looking out the window. She sees this woman there. She opens the door. "Do I know you?"

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2013 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

She hears no response back so she figures its one of those mad people or vagrants coming to bother her for bread or money. She wonders what's going on though, so many people showing up at her door, she might have to get security or an alarm put in.

31st Jul, 2013 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"Excuse me, I am not a mad person or a vagrant. I'm Isabella and I just overheard you talking to Felipe and to be honest, the way you talked to him was disrespectful and you should apologize for your lack of tact. And by the way, as a psychologist, let me tell you that you shouldn't go around assuming things about people, not a good thing to do if you consider yourself to be smart. Now if you excuse me, I have things to do", Isabella says while walks away without waiting for a reply.

2nd Aug, 2013 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 2 Star Movie Trini

Just when she thought the person left she hears the voice again from around her house.

"Look, I don't know who you are but if you don't stop stalking me and leave now I'm going to call the police!"

6th Aug, 2013 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Speaking to herself, "Good, they're gone, I'm not taking chances though let me dial the neighborhood watch to see if anyone else is having the same trouble."

7th Aug, 2013 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

Chick sees that the woman has been going around the area so they've put out a signal to rest of the neighbors. I wonder what this crazy white woman going around our neighborhood for speaking to people through their doors. Like she want to get locked up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2013 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 2

Wow, so now I can get back to tweeting to my friends they are going to be shocked when I tell them about all that happened today.

15th Aug, 2013 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive - Page 2

All of this tweeting is making me so thirsty. Let me check what the fridge has. Oh, nothing much and I don't feel like cooking. Let me call up some home delivery. "Hello? KFC? Yes a spicy dinner special please."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,