Aspartame & Kids

Aspartame Kids - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 10:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame & Kids

Aspartame & Kids

Is it true that many of the artificial products children tend to consume have ingredients that can 'zombify' them?

Aspartame & Kids
Aspartame & Kids (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2013 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Kids and Aspartame

I don't think so, then why these companies will add these 'ingredients' in the first place? I am sure if that wasn't true people should have figure that out about this already.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aspartame & Kids Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Does Aspartame Cause Cancer?

How should we parse the conflicting human data on aspartame (Nutrasweet) intake and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, multiple myeloma, leukemia, and pancreatic cancer? Ref. Source 2g.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame & Kids
A Friend

Kids and Aspartame

I can see with all the artificial sweeteners can cause issues in humans no matter their age. The fact that they are artificial and not natural it may be harder for the human body to cope with them as they are broken down for nutritional values I know I, myself, am trying to steer away from artificial sweeteners.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame & Kids
A Friend

Kids and Aspartame

We are doing harm to ourselves in so many way and my guess is we don't even know how half of the unnatural things we eat will hurt us years or decades from now. This is not to even mention things like radiation from our phones and computers and other devices that give off emissions.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame & Kids
A Friend

Aspartame & Kids

You are correct and that is why I have been trying to eat a lot less processed foods due to all the processing that is going into them. Same with fast food and all the processing that they go through. What is really in the food that you are eating. Aspertame is a big substance in a lot of food and I think it is harming everyone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame & Kids
A Friend

Aspartame & Kids

Yes, I've been trying to go more natural too. I've been using locally grown honey to sweeten things, natural herbs, and I've been buying the natural and range fed varieties of things for a while now. Things like aspartame just isn't good for us.

9th Jun, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame & Kids Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I can't have aspartame as its a trigger for migraines. So I don't let my kid have it either. Its not necessary. There are some natural "Sweeteners" out there that are plant derived and not chemically.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aspartame & Kids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,