BattleAxe Introduction

Battleaxe Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Jul, 2013 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 65
Flag Posts: 81
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 115.59 FP
Charm: 1

BattleAxe Introduction

Not sure what I'm looking for yet, but I will know it when I find it. wink.gif I'm interested in Role-playing Games if that's any help for curious minds.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Jul, 2013 - 8:24pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction BattleAxe

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Serious

BattleAxe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

That was one of the fastest replies I ever got from a first message in a forum. Thanks for the tips the links are very handy.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Jul, 2013 - 8:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction BattleAxe

Continuing from your Pathfinder question, I know other websites I can't mention on this forum offering high level play. Or you could always Dungeon Master your own in the Member Wars section of the forum. You could add a Dungeon Master Player Character, albeit it would have to be created fairly. I would be among the first to sign up, I haven't experienced planar adventure before.

EDIT: Also the new user Marinecomm seems to be interested in high level play as well. If we find a Dungeon Master this would be enough to start a high level game.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th Jul, 2013 - 2:35pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Serious

Introduction BattleAxe

I'm not much good as a dungeon master but what about you? Since you're running Pathfinder you could probably do something with Dungeons & Dragons too?

Signature:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2013 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

BattleAxe Introduction

I would, if I wasn't running another game offline and playing in quite a few. The best I could say is, maybe, if there's enough interest. As I said, I have never played beyond 8th level.

It depends on the type of high level game you're looking for and why. Do you want to play someone extraordinary and heroic? Do you just want to unlock capstone abilities? Do you want to explore endless and twisted possibilities of imagination? Do you want to battle demigods? These can be mutually exclusive in a given campaign. There are also many ways to interpret high level play.

Perhaps the module "Expedition to the Demonweb Pits" Is similar to what you are after and involves some travel between planes?
Or a different tact is used in "Lord of the Iron Fortress" Which is higher level, but only involves little planar travel.
I also know that "Shades of Ice", the latest Pathfinder adventure has interplanetary travel and a portal to modern Russia. But it goes all the way from level 1 to 17.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2013 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Serious

BattleAxe Introduction

I was just looking for something that isn't the very beginning so my character wouldn't be so weak but its not like this must be done or I won't RP nothing. I will keep looking here to see what my options are since there are RPs outside Dungeons & Dragons that I might be able to play, who knows something new and different. laugh.gif Is [World of Medieval] Dungeons & Dragons too?

Signature:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2013 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

BattleAxe Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

In general, player characters at level 1 can outfight NPCs up to level 3. NPCs normally have a smaller stat array and worse classes. The general idea is that PCs are already above average and specialized in their field. Clerics and Wizards have graduated from their training for example, no mean feat for your average citizen.

I don't play in World of Medieval, but from what I can tell, it uses a more role-play heavy system with far fewer rules. But to get in there is a minimum number of Core Posts required.

Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: BattleAxe Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,