Blackprince Introduction

Blackprince Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Blackprince Introduction
A Friend

Blackprince Introduction

Hello Everyone, I am the Blackprince and I am here mostly to play the RPG. But once this interaction side of it was introduced I became fonder of the idea.

I am heading into year 8 this year, and you people are mostly heaps older than me.. but I belive I am up for the chalenge. ( not that I Know exactly what the challenge is!)

But nevertheless, I am looking forward to geting to know you people better.

the Blackprince biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Blackprince Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Blackprince

Welcome to the community BP. You didn't specify, year 8 of what? As for the challenge, this is a fun place to be, make sure you get 30 posts so you can play and make sure to read the FAQ page! Glad to have you here!

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Blackprince Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Blackprince, year 8 means you are what age? By the way, with an activity rate of 14% to date you will need to do a lot better with your activity if you are going to be an RPGer here. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Blackprince Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,