A Miracle

A Miracle - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

And this is no Moses story
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A Miracle

RACE TO ADOPT BABY FOUND IN LAKE

Doctors have released a 2-month-old girl from a hospital, two days after she was found in a black plastic bag floating in a lake in southeastern Brazil.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/01/...y.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2006 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Miracle A

What kind of lowlife would put a child in a plastic bag to die in a lake of water? Not only is the act without any kind of mercy since drowning and suffocating are terrible ways to die, but you do not even have the decency to take the child to an adoption agency? Or maybe this child was taken away from the mother as an act of revenge - assuming that the mother was not involved herself.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Miracle
A Friend

A Miracle Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Two separate issues take place here. One miraculous, and one heinous.

Miraculous:
This child surprised the world and survived a horrible crime to become this years miracle baby. Surviving the water to be adopted and live on is nothing short of wonderful!

Heinous:
Nothing describes my disgust of people who do this to children. Its more than horrific for some degenerate excuse for a human being to throw a child, none the less their own blood, into the water and try to kill it. I can't even express my thoughts without using great anger in my voice!

> TOPIC: A Miracle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,