Building RPG Miniatures

Building Rpg Miniatures - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Apr, 2008 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Best of  Building RPG Miniatures Lead minatures that bring your table top RPG to life!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2006 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures

Building Miniatures

Some humans need visual aides to help bring reality to their games. They may cast out of lead or other materials figures, structures and creatures that depict the message / scenario they want to establish. What are your thoughts about the use of Building Miniatures for your table top Role-playing Games?

Featured:
Here is a very good example of how to build Miniatures done by GM_Scorch:
Source 4e

Building RPG Miniatures
Building RPG Miniatures (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2006 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

That is some impressive work. I used to be involved in painting miniatures, but have long since given it up due to travelling constantly, but I am sure had I remained in one place then I would have a full room of lead by now. I like Scorch's use of raw materials for the base, that is very flexible. I think the use of real wood, especially wood pieces / shavings adds an even more realistic touch.

Here is an example of a minature Barbarian being painted: (done by Pogre)

Building RPG Miniatures

7th Feb, 2006 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Reviews RPG & Card Board

Here is another example done by Pogre of a Balkor (Minotaur) miniature, notice the fine detail and shades. For those of you wondering, miniatures are sometimes only an inch or two tall:

Building RPG Miniatures

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Miniatures RPG Building

Greetings,

pogre here.

I am happy to field any questions on painting miniatures. I think it is a great, relaxing hobby for anyone to try.

To prove that point here is a figure my 4 year old daughter painted:

All pictures are thumbnail link to larger photos.

A Very Special Medusa
She painted this medusa and even did the dry-brushing on the scales and hair. Dad had no part in this mini (I will base it later):

Carly painted the skin gold just like the medusas on Heroes of Might and Magic 3! She demanded that I include that info. Her future plans include painting minis and selling them for $100.00 each. Watch out Jenn Haley! Sadly, the medusa is not available for sale and currently makes its home in a dollhouse"¦.

Building RPG Miniatures

13th Feb, 2006 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

That is very impressive for a four year old. I am most interested in the scales, is it forming that dark / light green on it's own from the indentations or did she paint them in carefully?

For the Minotaur above, how long does it take you to paint it?

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Building RPG Miniatures

Models are good. They allow players and GM alike to get more into the characters and can be very helpful when it comes to working out marching orders and battles when used with a grid

Prop is all the D&D models though reasonably price aren't very well designed (not a critique on the painting from what I have seen those are pretty good). The best models are done by Games Workshop (warhammer etc), good size and much more detailed and emotional. They are really expensive though

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2006 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures

Here is an example of using a building with Miniatures. According to the creator, 'Scorch', the materials he uses include foam, paper, glue and other household materials to create these small replicas.

Building RPG Miniatures

17th Apr, 2008 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Board Card & RPG Reviews

The first two are really excellent. I think I spend too much time on the computer with graphics programs to be good at this.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Building RPG Miniatures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,