Greeneyes Introduction

Greeneyes Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Feb, 2006 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Lost
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2006 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Greeneyes Introduction
A Friend

Greeneyes Introduction

Hello everybody,
I'm new here as you can see and to be honest I'm not really sure what this is all about but I thought id give it a try.
Well, where do I start? I'm an Irish girl currently studying nursing and am in my 3rd year of the degree. I'm almost 21 (04/03/1985) and have the most wonderful partner in the world. I hope to do some travelling when I graduate as most people do. I've always wanted to be a nurse as I feel its my small part of doing some good in the world.
I love animals, particularly dogs. They are the most loving, friendly, loyal animals I have ever come across and to lose one is like losing a piece of your heart.
Anyway, thats my little introduction. If you would like to know more please don't hesitate to ask.
All the best wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2006 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Greeneyes

Welcome to the Community. I am not sure what you mean by "Where do I start...", what are you wanting to start? This is a very big Community, you will need to be more specific.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Greeneyes Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Greeneyes Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,