Super Hero Symbols

Super Hero Symbols - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Jan, 2010 - 5:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Which symbol do you think is the most relevant to the cause or simply your favorite? Key Comic Thread
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Symbols

Super Hero Symbols

Humans often need a symbol to represent a cause, they cannot seem to operate without it. Consider all the Super Hero Symbols you have seen from the 'S' on Superman's chest to the 'Bat' on Batman's belt buckle - Which symbol do you think is the most relevant to the cause or simply your favorite?

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2006 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Symbols Hero Super

My favorite, hands down, is the 'S' on Superman's chest. It is unmistakable and instantly identifiable wherever it is used or seen. Shaquille O'Neal in the NBA is one of those who has used the 'S' ever since he joined the league. He has a tatoo of it on his arm.

4th Feb, 2006 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Symbols Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

What about the emblem of Punisher? It is a bit horrid, but seems to suit his personality well. I could really never relate to the Superman 'S', it seemed an unlikely symbol for an alien, in my opinion

4th Feb, 2006 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Symbols Hero Super

I do like the Punisher symbol, in fact, I had it as a wallpaper on one of my work pc's. It's supposed to be dark and representative of revenge. As for Superman, I can't recall where I heard this, but it goes something like this. Superman is the only superhero who was born with his costume. He came to Earth wrapped in the Superman blanket; he was born Superman. All other superheros created a costume. Superman's costume is Clark Kent. Interesting if you think about it that way.

11th Apr, 2006 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Symbols Hero Super

Anyone watching the Smallville series on WB? They seem to be making the effort of making the 'S' symbol of superman closer to being a part of the Kryptonian language. This kinda makes more sense for why the alien would choose it. Personally, I'm not sure which symbols are "best for the cause." It seems like most heroes choose a symbol indicative of themselves. I don't know of many, if at all, that choose something like a symbol of justice/goodness/righteousness or whatever. Superman's, though, is probably the most famous.

Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Symbols
A Friend

Super Hero Symbols

I like the symbol from the Man of Steel. That is to say, Steel, as in the one during the fake superman saga after he died. The giant steel 'S' was very cool to me. In fact, when superman became 'electric', the 'S' on him then was very cool too. There are just so many ways to make supermans emblem look cool.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2008 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Symbols

Name: Gary

Comments: Out of all of the superheros I would think Captain America's star or Green Lanterns Symbol would be the best at representing their cause. Captain America's star represents the nation that he fights to defend. Green Lanterns symbol represents the corps and all that they stand for. Superman's S is his house emblem. Batman's bat is a bat. Spiderman's spider says hey I am a spider. The Punishers skull really doesn't represent vengance and justice does it? Most superhero symbols represent the superhero not the cause they stand for.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Symbols Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Name: Darthdrakos

Comments: the S on Superman's chest is the family crest of the "El's" thats why he has it on his chest.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Symbols

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,