USA Mortgage Rates - Page 58 of 58

I can see the raise in delinquencies are in - Page 58 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Feb, 2017 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 58 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 
U.S.A. USA Mortgage Banking Rates
9th Oct, 2014 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

USA Mortgage Rates - Page 58

I agree Debate that in the back of my mind I am waiting for a melt down in the real-estate market. But at the same time our interest rates for variable seem to be holding to 2.7 and 3.5. Mostly of late at the 2.8 mark.

More scaring is the real-estate pricing increase we see on a yearly bases. But I will put that in a different thread. As long as our rates do not rise by more then 1 point I think Ontario will be OK. Many are mortgaged to the max just to get a house of any kind so a 1 point increase could push them beyond there ability to pay the bills.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2014 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rates Mortgage USA

Mortgage Rates Now at 1-Month Lows

Mortgage rates continue making improvements so small and so steady that they're barely noticeable, but they're improvements just the same. That's recently meant that we've technically ... Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2015 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

USA Mortgage Rates History & Civil Business Politics

Opportunity Knocks as Mortgage Rates Surge Lower

Mortgage rates are on an absolute tear. In the past 2 days, they've rocketed a full eighth of a point lower. They're a full quarter point lower than the average rates available in 2nd ... Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2015 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 58 Rates Mortgage USA

Mortgage Rates Back to 3.5% for Some.

If you have a truly ideal credit profile and loan scenario, a few of the more aggressive lenders are quoting conforming, 30yr fixed mortgage rates at 3.5% today. Almost all other lenders ... Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2015 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Rates Mortgage USA

US Homeownership Drops To 48 Year Low As Median Asking Rent Soars To All Time High:

Three months ago, just as the last Census Homeownership and residential vacancy report hit, Gallup released its latest survey which confirmed just how dead the American Dream has become for tens if not hundreds of millions of Americans Ref. Source 5t

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

USA Mortgage Rates

Mortgage Delinquencies Rise Most In 7 Years As Rates Spike:

For the first time since Q1 2013, mortgage delinquencies rose QoQ in Q4. The jump from 4.52% (Of total loans) to 4.80% is the largest since Q1 2010 and hit as mortgage rates spiked following President Trump's election Ref. Source 5g.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

USA Mortgage Rates
A Friend

USA Mortgage Rates - Page 58

I can see the raise in delinquencies are in direct correlation of the sudden rise in mortgage rates. When mortgage rates were down and people were paying less money out to stay in their homes this new raise in the percentage rates will cause the home mortgages to rise as well as many have that adjustable rate mortgagers or ARMs. Those who have a fixed rat mortgage it should not hurt them at all. I hope that we do not see another housing crisis because of the sudden rate changes.

> TOPIC: USA Mortgage Rates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,