Richard Pryor

Richard Pryor - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th May, 2006 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2005 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Richard Pryor
A Friend

Richard Pryor

Richard Pryor passed away at age 65 from a heart attack. His comedic performances influenced many of today's younger comedians such as Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, David Letterman, and many more. He also was credited in several films such as The Toy, Stir Crazy, Which Way Is Up, and several others. He had been sick with multiple sclerosis for several years.

Full story:

https://entertainment.msn.com/movies/articl...209459>1=7448

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Richard Pryor
A Friend

Pryor Richard

I am surprised that he lived this long. His body has not had it easy with his well documented drug problems through out the year. I have his box collection and listen to it every once in a while. This is truly the end of a very funny man.

6th May, 2006 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Richard Pryor Sports & Fashion Music Movies

His stand-up routines were very expletive-laden, so I didn't have the opportunity to see them till I was a young adult. I was more captivated by his roles in movies as a child. Most comedians list Pryor as one of their icons when they first started comedy, so he was an inspiration to many.

6th May, 2006 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Pryor Richard

I too was sorry to hear that he had passed away.

I especially loved the films that he was in with Gene Wilder, --'Stir Crazy' and 'See no evil, hear no evil'-- this latter one was SO funny, I could watch this every week and still laugh!

> TOPIC: Richard Pryor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,