Osirix Introduction

Osirix Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Feb, 2006 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2006 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Osirix Introduction
A Friend

Osirix Introduction

Hello, I am Osirix, I am from Alabama, I am currently in high school, but I hope you don't automatically take me as an immature person. I plan on going to college and becoming a programmer, either computer software, or maybe something in the video game industry. I came here because I enjoy RPGs and mature communities. I was never good with self introductions, so I'll answer any questions if that's ok.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2006 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Osirix

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Osirix Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Osirix, your introduction was fine. I hope above all that you will be an active participant as it is a prerequisite to becoming a great RPGer here. If you have any questions after looking over the FAQ Board then feel free to place them here. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Osirix Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,