Does Your Child Got Milk?

Does Child Milk - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Does Child Got Milk
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

GOT MILK? KIDS SHORT ON CALCIUM

Doctors should evaluate children for the amount of calcium they get and encourage them to exercise to help prevent an epidemic of broken bones later in life, the American Academy of Pediatrics advises.
Ref. Source 3z.

Does Your Child Got Milk? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Milk Child Does

My oldest will not drink milk, but he loves cheese, so he gets his calcium. My two youngest absolutely adore milk, to the point that its expensive to keep up with their drinking habits. Both are under four though, so its good for them to drink allot of it while their bones are growing. Sometimes, to get my oldest to drink milk, I make chocolate milk with Ovaltine. Its not only chocolate, it is fortified with lots of vitamins and minerals. With the cheese, it makes up for the calcium he would get drinking milk all the time.

7th Feb, 2006 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Does Your Child Got Milk? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My son is a milk freak! He loves drinking milk, and also has acquired a taste for water, which is good. He doesn't like juice, and really doesn't care for soda pop either. I am glad he has developed the taste for milk because I'm not a milk drinker myself.

7th Feb, 2006 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Milk Child Does

I do not know how to get my son to drink more milk, he only drinks it ocassionally with his cereal or when I make oats, otherwise he hates it. Cheese he will only eat it if it is melted otherwise he does not like it either, I do not think he is lactose intolerant but he just do not like them, any ideas on how to make his calcium intake go higher?

8th Feb, 2006 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Milk Child Does

LDS, have you tried introducing milk with certain foods, eg chocolate based foods? Maybe that will help him in wanting to drink it. I know that drinking milk by itself is an acquired taste, but maybe combining it with certain foods, snacks etc might help. Just a suggestion.

8th Feb, 2006 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

My daughter loves milk, cheese, and even leafy greens, so we don't have a calcium issue where she is concerned.

LDS -- you might try a vitamin supplement with calcium in it for Felipe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2006 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Does Child Milk

I myself am milk intolerant, not lactose intolerant. The smell of milk makes me sick, I like cheeses ice cream and all other dairy products but I just cannot drink milk. Maybe its some psychological thing. I used to be able to drink milk, but now I can't stand it.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Does Child Milk Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Further knowledge required about the differences between milk proteins

Recent years have witnessed significant debates on proteins in milk, in particular the differences between A1 and A2 proteins. However, there is still no scientific evidence to determine whether milk with one protein type is healthier than the other. Ref. Source 7p.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Does Your Child Got Milk?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,