Verna Bharath

Verna Bharath - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2015 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
News media journalist
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2013 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Verna Bharath

Verna Bharath

What is your review for the news anchor / journalist Verna Bharath for CTV?

Photo from Linken public domain

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Bharath Verna

She is hot, everyone knows that but I don't really like how she over-pronounces the words to sound more "Educated". She is okay at presenting the news.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Verna Bharath Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Razim

Title: Review on Verna

Comments: Honestly, Verna Bharath is not cut out for saying news. Desha Rambhajan is much more real when speaking. Verna looks a bit fake. Perhaps she can stop over pronouncing her words and she may sound more natural.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2014 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Bharath Verna

Name: Sapceboy

Title: Review

Comments: I agree with you. Verna certainly over pronounces her words. She is ok to look at but with television, people want to get information and listening programs with her can be a turn off

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2014 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Bharath Verna

Name: Shuttle

Title: review of Verna

Comments: In my opinion Verna's speaking abilities are quite annoying and total turn off. I have stopped watching news on this channel on weekend because of her.

17th Nov, 2014 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Verna Bharath

I think you guys are exaggerating. You all just too used to hearing dialect and can't appreciate when someone articulates their message properly. If she said the news using back street talk then you all will get it. rolleyes.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Verna Bharath

Name: Reyad

Comments: It's not exaggeration. I think the problem in T&T is people just go off on whether they feel the news reporter is "hot" Or not. News is about news. When we listen we want to get information and this is the reason why people look and listen news. I wish to add Trinidad creole is our first language. Nothing is wrong in speaking properly but putting on a fake accent is absolutely ridiculous!

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2015 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Verna Bharath Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Kerian

Title: Verna Bharath

Comments: Seems like certain people here jealous of miss Bharath speaking, well she speaks great, that's what English is all about, you guys should take tips, and stop being backwards we are in modern times people.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Verna Bharath

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,