Gay Hater Dies

Gay Hater Dies - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd May, 2006 - 8:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gay Hater Dies

SHOOTOUT KILLS GAY-BAR ATTACK SUSPECT

An 18-year-old suspected in hatchet attacks and shootings at a Massachusetts gay bar died Sunday after a gunbattle with Arkansas police, authorities said.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/05/robida/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Gay Hater Dies
A Friend

Dies Hater Gay

Justice shall be served, one way or another. I wish he had the opportunity to stand trial and go to jail instead though. Dying in a gun battle allowed him to die on his terms, something none of his victims could do. But justice is justice, at least he paid for his crimes.

2nd May, 2006 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Gay Hater Dies History & Civil Business Politics

I know this may sound harsh, but after reading all the things that this 18-year old had done already, including killing his girlfriend and a police officer, it was probably best that he died in a gun battle. Bringing him to justice would have been an unnecessary and costly process. This way it is over and done with.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

2nd May, 2006 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Dies Hater Gay

At least local people can sleep a bit better at night, now that another 'bad one' is off their streets.
I believe that there is only so much carnage, mayhem and murder that one can commit, without it all catching back up with you.
I don't feel any sympathy for him, in my opinion, he was a bad lot!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Gay Hater Dies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,