A View Of The Star Princess

A View Star Princess - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 14th Jan, 2014 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A View Star Princess
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2013 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is funny. I took this from the balcony of our cabin. As I was sharing this picture with other people at our dining table one woman said to me wow how did you get that picture of our ship. And I looked at her and said "Really?" This was taken as they were going to Glacier Bay as we were leaving.

Reconcile Edited: mdg on 29th Jul, 2013 - 6:04pm

A View Of The Star Princess (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2013 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Princess Star The View A

I was attempting to take a photo of the cruise ship from afar off of my balcony when this friendly seagull decided to swoop in and photo bomb my picture smile.gif

A View Of The Star Princess (Hover)

14th Jan, 2014 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A View Of The Star Princess Gallery Forum International

Nice ship. Doubt I will ever be on one. The Star Princess is 290 meters long and is operated by Princess Cruises. It can hold 2,600 passengers and has been operating for over a decade.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: A View Of The Star Princess

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,