Amy Introduction

Amy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Feb, 2006 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Artist
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Amy Introduction
A Friend

Amy Introduction

I was originally directed here because of the art and sculpture section, but I decided to join because of the vast range of different topics! I'm an artist, so I'm usually either working or talking to people that do similar work. That doesn't leave me with much time for intellectual conversations other than, "Which brand of paint should I be using?" I completely hope to break out of that habit, and hopefully I can start on that here.

Nice to meet all of you!
Amy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Amy Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Amy

Welcome to the site, Amy! I hope you find what you're looking for here. We do have the art section that you mentioned, and hopefully you will enlighten us all. smile.gif There are also many other boards for intellectual discussion that you will hopefully enjoy as well. I look forward to reading your insight!

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Amy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Amy, thanks so much for taking up our invitation, you really are quite talented and I for one was especially interested in how you use that talent as it can inspire others.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Amy

Hi Amy! I love your name. You're a very talented person! I am glad you joined the community. Please feel free to check the site around and participate in our many discussions.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Amy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,