Your Art Expresses The Inner You

Your Art Expresses You - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Feb, 2006 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Your Art Expresses the Inner You

Do you feel that Your Art Expresses the Inner You? Does it show how you feel or do you see yourself detached from what you bring to life on paper, the computer, in clay, etc.?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You The Expresses Art Your

I do feel that my art expresses the True, Inner Me. Most of the time I believe that to be my BIG downfall in the art business. Trying to establish myself as an artist, I am often bombarded with critiques...Your shadowing here is off, your arm there, no! Her hair is too this, the colors are too that.

I do not believe in perfection. Nothing I do will ever be perfect, and I believe that even the greatest artists make mistakes. So, I do my sketches, and then my paintings. I make prints, and I'll eventually put them together on a site for people to purchase.

It is my biggest wish that people will see my artwork and that will envoke feelings in them...the same feelings that I have when I look at a piece. I do not wish to be an artist valued on her perfection, but rather on her....oh, I don't know the word for it! Her uniqueness.

Amy

7th Feb, 2006 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Your Art Expresses The Inner You UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I would say that in the days when I used to put pen / pencil / brush to paper that it represented me in some ways, but now with everything based on graphics and web page design it is all about what the viewer will respond to and nothing about me. It is sad, but true in a commercialized world.

> TOPIC: Your Art Expresses The Inner You

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,