Tourist - Page 15 of 19

Taking the drumstick from Chick she says, - Page 15 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 9th Aug, 2015 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
16th Jul, 2015 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 15

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

Krusten watches Chick taken in mouthful after mouthful. "How are you able to eat all that and not put on much weight? You're totally lucky".

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2015 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Krusten sits on a beach towel near to Chick to keep her company. She uses her big white hat and shades to fend off the Caribbean sun.

23rd Jul, 2015 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

Krusten breathes out a long sigh, not of depression or heaviness but all the opposite - she feels so relaxed and at peace with the scene in front of her.

25th Jul, 2015 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 15 Tourist

Trini Actress Chick says...

"You look like you're really enjoying yourself?" Says Chick while holding a drumstick close to her lips. "You can complete the enjoyment with a KFC breast if you like..." She points to the bucket and laughs.

28th Jul, 2015 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Krusten laughs, "No thanks, I'm good. Food slows you down plus you already gave me the shark n' bake so I'm good with that. Don't let me stop you, go ahead and enjoy your food." Krusten smiles.

31st Jul, 2015 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"How often do you come to this beach?" Asks Krusten and continues: "Are there other beaches like this on the island, I mean so beautiful?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2015 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 15

'So you're enjoying your food that much that you can't say anything huh?" Krusten laughs and then says, "OK pas me a drumstick, let me see what's so good about this chicken.

9th Aug, 2015 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 15

Taking the drumstick from Chick she says, "Hmmm, not too bad at all, I can see why you like it but I don't want to eat too much."

+  « First of 19 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,