Tourist - Page 16 of 19

"Wow, so you can have two activities - Page 16 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2015 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
11th Aug, 2015 - 4:21am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 16

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Sorry, I had to answer my mobile, people are always calling to tell me their problems, I swear they see psychiatrist next to my name. You're right, its tasty but I really should cut back, good that you're at least trying it.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Its nice but I'm so excited about being here that eating is just not something I'm into at the moment, you know?"

14th Aug, 2015 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"I understand what you mean. Its all new for you and you want to take it in. I've been here hundreds of times so it doesnt have the same impact I guess. Kavine a centre breast helps though." Chick laughs while holding up a piece of chicken to her mouth.

16th Aug, 2015 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 16 Tourist

"Do you normally come with your friends or by yourself? Seems a bit far from everything although I don't even know what is far for here." Krusten laughs.

27th Aug, 2015 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Usually its family and friends but not exclusive you know. We do not plan it out its more like something on the fly that we just do if the weather is looking good."

27th Aug, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Yeah I can see that, you're so lucky to be so close to the beach. I think I would be here everyday if I had the chance."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 16

"I guess we are but don't worry there is more to see and do. Also, see that mountain in the back there..." Chick turns to face the mountains facing the Maracas beach. "There are trails in the back there that leads from the valley to here, its all good fun too."

6th Sep, 2015 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 16

"Wow, so you can have two activities in one, a hike and then the beach and I guess you would get back by hiking. Over a mountain is a lot of work, by the end of all that you'll be exhausted!"

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,