Tourist - Page 18 of 19

"Bye Krusten, hope you enjoyed our little - Page 18 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2015 - 11:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
28th Sep, 2015 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 18

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

Krusten excitedly replies back with a big "Great!" And then looks out at the ocean waves break on the beach.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2015 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Actress Chick says...

After Chick finishes her two meals she stretches and lays back for awhile. After almost catching herself dozing off she takes a quick dip in the shallow part of the water and then comes on shore.

"Ready to go?" She asks Krusten.

12th Oct, 2015 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"Oh already? No problem, let me take a quick swim and I will be back and ready to go."

Krusten heads for the water quickly making a few strokes before she comes back out.

"OK, let's go" She says cheerfully.

14th Oct, 2015 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 18 Tourist

"I'm not rushing you eh, I'm just so used to coming here but I can imagine you want to stay longer, we can do if you want."

14th Oct, 2015 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"No, no I'm good. I can stay here forever really", she laughs.

"So let me help you get this stuff back to the car, will you take me back to my hotel now?"

18th Oct, 2015 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Of course I will! Don't worry there are many other beaches for us to sample here." She winks and then starts gathering up her things to take back to the car.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2015 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 18

"Oh that sounds really wonderful!" Krusten helps Chick get all her stuff into the car. She makes a last check of the beach and then goes back to the hotel. Once there she bids Chick farewell until the next time.

29th Oct, 2015 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 18

"Bye Krusten, hope you enjoyed our little trip today. Tomorrow I will pick you up and we can visit some other places."

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,