Tourist - Page 3 of 19

While waiting on Chick to clear her throat - Page 3 - Trini RPG - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 12:05pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 44 93 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2014 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 3

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh yes I always do, its good you have the same safety practices here as well. You know I wanted to thank you for taking me on this tour, its good to have a local friend willing to do this."

Post Date: 17 February 2018 - 7:27 pm / Post ID: #

"Never give up. Never give up. Never ever give up." -- Winston Churchill

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2014 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist RPG Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

Chick drives her new foreign friend to a popular doubles stand.

"See all the people lined up there... They want doubles for breakfast, they sometimes eat 3-4 of them before they go to work or school."

She gets out the car and leads Krusten to the line. Seeing someone eating their own doubles,

"See that's how it looks"

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Page 3 Tourist

"Oh wow, that looks interesting... Its sort of like something tasty, how much does it cost? I want to get the right money in your dollars."

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Don't worry about it, I have this covered but just so you know it costs $4 for one doubles and more if you want extra bara as in 'triples'".

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2014 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh thank you so much, but please next time its my treat. You're already driving me around. By the way what is "Bara"?"

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2014 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 3 Tourist

"Oh bara is the fried flour sort of like a bake, I think you called them "Floats" But its way lighter and yellow, see..." Chick points to one that someone is eating.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2014 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 3

"Oh that's interesting, so its fried food, so you eat it with your hands then like a sandwich? What's in between?"

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG - Page 3

While waiting on Chick to clear her throat Krusten looks at how the people buying it are eating the food.

Guest please SHARE: "Tourist" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Tourist
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Tourist

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Gknightbc 4 Minutes Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 8 Hours Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Wizard 2.8 Days Ago
Role-player Goals 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 26th Jan, 2018 - 1:51am
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
Happy New Year 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 13th Jan, 2018 - 3:11pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LiberalLDS 9th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Roleplay 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am