Tourist - Page 4 of 19

"I wish I could cook like this." - Page 4 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2015 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
3rd Jan, 2015 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 4

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Oh its channa, probably you know it as chick peas. Its the same as what we ate yesterday. Here try one. Peel back the wax paper and you can eat it like a sandwich if you don't drop the sauce." Chick laughs because she knows not everyone can eat it right.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2015 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

'Oh this is delicious, I've never tried something like this before except for well... Dinner yesterday. I have to admit that I did search Google about it before we got here but now that I'm trying it there is a whole different experience involved."

10th Jan, 2015 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"I'm glad you like it. Will you like to try another, perhaps this time as a potato pie instead of the usual?"

10th Jan, 2015 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 4 Tourist

"Of course! I will like to try all there is to try so long as I am able."

Krusten looks on to see how the food is prepared.

11th Jan, 2015 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

After getting it from the doubles vendor she hands it to Krusten.

"Here you are, this one is a little easier to eat because the chick peas is placed inside the pie which already contains seasoned potato."

16th Jan, 2015 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh that's delicious. Does everyone in Trinidad have a degree in cooking or something? Everything tastes so delicious."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2015 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 4

Chick laughs out loud and says, "I wish, we just like spicy food so most everyone knows how to stir the pot I guess."

19th Jan, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 4

"I wish I could cook like this." After finishing up she politely asks, "So where to next, I want to see as much as possible!"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,