Tourist - Page 8 of 19

Krusten laughs at the idea. "Are you - Page 8 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 16th Apr, 2015 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
2nd Apr, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 8

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Oh we should be there in about 30 minutes but it depends on traffic. Sometimes it can be god-awful and other times you can sail through the mountains like a breeze."

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2015 - 1:53am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh do you get a lot of people going to the beach around this time of year?" The Krusten forgets that its 'sunny' all the time of the year in a Caribbean island so she corrects herself, "I mean during this time of day."

5th Apr, 2015 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"You tend to get more people on the beach on holidays and weekends of course but sometimes a cruise ship might come in and you get a lot of tourists. Today, there won't be a whole lot there."

5th Apr, 2015 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 8 Tourist

"Ok that's cool. I don't like it when its too crowded because you can get a good spot to sit when there are so many people around."

7th Apr, 2015 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Its never that crowded, you'll have plenty room to sit and swim. The place where there might be a line is were we buy the shark and bake."

8th Apr, 2015 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh wow, I forgot about that, but you have all this food from KFC, won't it be too much?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 8

"It won't be too much at all because we'll be on the beach for most of the day and while sitting there you'll get real hungry." Chick laughs.

16th Apr, 2015 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 8

Krusten laughs at the idea. "Are you in round about way trying to make me really fat or really lazy?" She continues to laugh.

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,