Tourist - Page 9 of 19

"Pictures! Of course." Krusten - Page 9 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2015 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
19th Apr, 2015 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 9

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Of course not" She laughs. "But even if you did, just a tiny bit, you're so slim and beautiful I doubt one day's food on the beach will alter you in any way", she winks.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2015 - 5:09am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh thank you! But truly all I have to do is look at that food and I get fat instantly so please excuse me if I don't over indulge OK? So when do we get to the beach?"

23rd Apr, 2015 - 6:59am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"Oh, we'll get there soon but first let me take you to the look out where all the tourists stop to get pictures."

25th Apr, 2015 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 9 Tourist

"Oh that will be nice to see and let me check my phone to see if I have enough battery life left on it."

Out of Character: You'll need to let me know what we're 'seeing'. laugh.gif

28th Apr, 2015 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

We park by a look out above the beach where we are going to be. From there you can see the mountains the ocean and all the green around.

Out of Character: Maybe I'll see if I can get admin to attach an image.

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

Tourist
Tourist (Hover)

2nd May, 2015 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh that's just beautiful, it reminds me of all the Caribbean cruise ads I've seen in the past. Let's go there!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2015 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 9

"OK, but don't you want to take some pictures first?"

After Krusten takes her pictures they head back into the car and go down to Maracas Bay. After getting the food and beach stuff they go straight to the shack for shark and bake.

Pointing at someone who just bought it, "See, that's what it looks like, sort of like a burger."

8th May, 2015 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 9

"Pictures! Of course." Krusten takes a couple of nice shots and then heads into Chick's car because she's more anxious to get down there.

At the beach she loves the sea breeze and is looking more at the water but notices Chicks fascination of focusing on the food so she indulges, "Oh, that's interesting..."

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,