Tourist - Page 10 of 19

"Oh that is just so beautiful!" - Page 10 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2015 - 3:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
10th May, 2015 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 10

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Hey you don't seem that excited, did you know this food appeared as one of the favorite foods for that guy on the TV show..." Chick tries to remember his name. "You know, that show with the bald guy that travels all over the world... Oh yeah, Bizarre Foods! You know the one?"

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2015 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh really? Yes I know him, he eats really weird stuff, is that why you're anxious for me to try this?"

13th May, 2015 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"Of course not, its because it tastes so good!" Chick goes over to the woman who is making the shark. "See Krusten, this is how its done."

13th May, 2015 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 10 Tourist

Krusten laughs at Chick, "OK, oh that's interesting. Let's taste one but don't get a big one for me just in case, you know."

24th May, 2015 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Chick laughs, "They're all one size, you can always save the rest for later."

Chick orders a shark and bake and then takes Krusten over to the condiments section to dress it up. "Choose any you like but I prefer not to put too much on it otherwise it drowns out the taste of the shark meat.

24th May, 2015 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh wow, that is delightful. Its probably a common saying but it tastes similar to chicken. Its not bad at all, at least I'm surprised by it. Thank you for letting me try. So should we go to the beach now? I'm anxious to see the waves."

Image from Pinterest public domain.

Tourist
Tourist (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2015 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 10

"Sure, let's not forget to take our bucket of KFC in case we're snackish." Chick leads the way through the sands and then to a good spot on the beach near some shade of the coconut trees. "Here should be good".

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Tourist
Tourist (Hover)

29th May, 2015 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 10

"Oh that is just so beautiful!" Krusten says with a lot of enthusiasm. As nice as the food looked and smelled her interest was in going into the water and getting her skin wet.

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,