Tourist - Page 11 of 19

"Skiing?! Oh no, I don't - Page 11 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 8th Jun, 2015 - 5:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
30th May, 2015 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 11

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Yes it is, you're going for a swim now or later? I have some sun block in case you forgot to bring."

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2015 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"I actually brought some tanning lotion and it has SPF 50 in it already. I can't come all the way here and not get a good tan to take back home." Krusten giggles excitedly as she opens the tube to put on the lotion.

3rd Jun, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"This place is like paradise, you are so lucky to be living here and have access to it anytime you want it."

4th Jun, 2015 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 11 Tourist

"Its beautiful isn't it. We have access but its not like we come here all the time. Work, family and other things makes coming out here a once and awhile thing but I guess we take it for granted sometimes."

4th Jun, 2015 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Believe me you do, especially when its winter time I could only wish that I would have somewhere warm like this to visit!"

5th Jun, 2015 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"You know it. I've experienced one winter abroad and it was enough to keep me right here in Trinidad. I can't handle the snow or the cold!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2015 - 8:07am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 11

Krusten laughs. "Yeah it can get cold but there are fun things to do during winter like skiing, did you have a chance to do that when you last traveled?"

8th Jun, 2015 - 5:56am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 11

"Skiing?! Oh no, I don't think I could do that, I'm to delicate for that although my big behind would prevent me from doing too much damage if I fell." Chick laughs at her own humorous exaggeration.

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,