Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 11 of 13

Its not surprising what Trump said but what - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jul, 2017 - 11:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence
A Friend

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 11

I do not think he threw her down to the ground with excessive force at all. In the video it clearly shows her resisting the officer so he took her to the ground. He did use restraint as when I took people down like this I fell on top of them to make sure they stayed down and complied. I see he did not do this with her as to limit any injuries her resistance may have caused. I sure it could have been much more brutal as I have seen it and dealt it too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

KN,

Yes, I'd like to see what happened in the five or so minutes prior to this video. There comes a point when the police have to react and when they do they aren't going to pussy foot around. If they do only half react they leave themselves open to attack… and yes, even by a woman.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence History & Civil Business Politics

That does look pretty bad. I don't see her being much of a threat to him. He could have easily just cuffed her. She might have weighed 100 pounds or so. I don't think he should be fired or anything. I feel maybe they should get training on how to deal with people that aren't really threats. Just my opinion. I could be totally off base. Police officers have a tough job and it is easy to second guess them.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

Kyrroeth,

It is easy to second guess. So, she only weighed 100 pounds, but she was resisting. So, let's say she got one of her hands free while he reached for his cuffs and she had can of spray mace or a electrical zapper in her purse and she hit the cop with it. Now, she could blind him or maybe kill him with that zapper. Or, maybe she had a gun in there. I can tell you a 100 lbs. Woman with a gun aimed at me is quite a threat. And at that point she is a threat to everyone as bullets spray. A cop on the beat has to take all of this into account and make a decision in a split second.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

That is a good point Ninja. It just looked really rough. It always looks worse when a woman is getting manhandled like that. If it was a guy no one would think anything about it. She brought it on herself striking an officer.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Background story they do not want you to know. But part of this you can see why her tossed her to the ground.

The police had arrested her boyfriend for shoplifting when she got in the middle of it. If you look closely at the video you can see her try to strike the officer with her fist that is why he threw her to the ground. The officer was wearing a body camera and that view is a lot clearer. She was arrested for interference of official acts and assault upon a police officer. He could have slammed her a lot harder and I think he showed a lot of good restraint.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Men Uniform Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 11

Watch Trump's Encourages More Police Brutality. Trump advocated rougher treatment of people in police custody during a speech in New York. Source 6s

30th Jul, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Men Uniform Authorized Excessive Violence Politics Business Civil & History - Page 11

Its not surprising what Trump said but what was scary is the police clapping about it. I don't want to be arrested in New York for a crime I did not commit!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,