Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 12 of 13

Video of La Mesa police officer throwing arrested - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence
A Friend

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 12

I doubt very much that the police are going to be more brutal. We are in 2017 not 1950. The police are more educated and more willing to be fair when dealing with people. Just remember that violence begets violence while peace promotes peace.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

Yeah, somehow I just don't think more brutal is on the agenda here. If it were, all these districts wouldn't be adding body cameras on police, they wouldn't be having touchy feel good training sessions, and spokespeople on TV when an incident occurs, they'd be covering it up and breaking heads to make sure it stays covered up.

7th Sep, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence History & Civil Business Politics

See what happened to that nurse in Utah? That's a good example of how police want their way all the time. Somehow the law doesn't apply to them and that's what causes people to be nervous when the law comes around.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

If anyone actually believes that the laws do not apply to police officers they are greatly mistaken. The police are always held to a higher standard than normal citizens and when they break the law they are punished for it. If people are nervous when the Police officers come around then do not call on the police. It is that simple. Maybe those that fear the police have a good reason to fear them. I do not know all the circumstances but I can tell you most officers are good people and are doing their most to see that everyone is treated fairly. Sadly those are the ones that of late have been ambushed and killed because people dislike the police.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

Name: BR

Comments: Under the Trump administration you'll see an increase in aggressive actions from the police and if you're Black, Asian, Arab or Hispanic then watch out.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Another unbiased, fact-filled opinion! /sarcasm So many random articles like this get too much of our time. Today we have numerous cameras and oversight and such, and when a law officer gets caught doing something against the law, they get fired and arrested the same way. Yes, there are bad cops, and yes there are racist cops, but all of them get caught eventually. These people for the majority are defenders of our society and deserve respect. They should also be free to report their own bad eggs and not be held back for union scruples.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Men Uniform Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 12

Well we have been under the trump administration for almost eleven months now I do not not see a increase of police activity targeting anyone that is not breaking the law. I guess I do not understand why some people are so anti police.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Men Uniform Authorized Excessive Violence Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

Video of La Mesa police officer throwing arrested teen to ground sparks outrage. Video footage of a La Mesa police officer slamming an arrested high school student to the ground on Friday has sparked outrage, with some community members calling for the officer’s removal. Source 5l.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,