Artificial Intelligence - Page 3 of 5

Now that was funny. I doubt that everything - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Artificial Intelligence
A Friend

Artificial Intelligence - Page 3

Yes AI can scare a lot of people but then again there can be some real good that can come out of it. The big question is which way will humanity go with the AI?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Artificial Intelligence
A Friend

Intelligence Artificial

The self awareness issue on computer in general may be better talked about in this thread as we are starting to stray away from the driver-less delivery cars.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Artificial Intelligence
A Friend

Artificial Intelligence Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Good point, I fear for the safety of the human race because we go forward often blindly in the name of discovery. I think one of these discoveries is going to be our undoing. I think AI if not handled perfectly, and I mean perfectly, could be one of those places where our undoing comes to pass.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Artificial Intelligence
A Friend

Page 3 Intelligence Artificial

Yes I think you are right on that and I have a feeling that many things are happening at the same time that many advances have been made that we are not seeing. Whether the powers that be will do anything to make sure that AI is controlled some what or not is something that has yet to remain unseen.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Artificial Intelligence
A Friend

Intelligence Artificial

Yup, and with some of the abysmally poor decisions we've made in the past I hold little hope we'll make the right one this time. I guess I just went from optimist to pessimist.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Artificial Intelligence
A Friend

Artificial Intelligence

Well it is good to have some pessimists in the crowd as it helps those that are free thinkers help make the world a better place by keeping it from going over that edge that will surely doom us all. I think that AI will become a free thinker and I think that with all that is happening in the world many advances will start to come out and peace will be with all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Artificial Intelligence
A Friend

Artificial Intelligence - Page 3

And every one will sit in a circle, hold hands, and sing cumbayah. But just in case that doesn't come to pass I'll keep my guns oiled and my ammunition dry.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Artificial Intelligence
A Friend

Artificial Intelligence Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

Now that was funny. I doubt that everything will be peachy keen as that but efforts have been made and will continue to be made to see that things will keep progressing forward. The only thing that I do not understand right now is why some technologies are being repressed and we are still stuck with the internal combustion engine.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Artificial Intelligence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,