Artificial Intelligence - Page 3 of 4

Now that was funny. I doubt that everything - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:44pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 36 117 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 14,273
Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 6,345.91 FP
Charm: 290

Artificial Intelligence - Page 3

Yes AI can scare a lot of people but then again there can be some real good that can come out of it. The big question is which way will humanity go with the AI?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Intelligence Artificial

The self awareness issue on computer in general may be better talked about in this thread as we are starting to stray away from the driver-less delivery cars.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,074
Avg: 24.6 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 63,946.43 FP
Charm: 242

Artificial Intelligence Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Good point, I fear for the safety of the human race because we go forward often blindly in the name of discovery. I think one of these discoveries is going to be our undoing. I think AI if not handled perfectly, and I mean perfectly, could be one of those places where our undoing comes to pass.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Page 3 Intelligence Artificial

Yes I think you are right on that and I have a feeling that many things are happening at the same time that many advances have been made that we are not seeing. Whether the powers that be will do anything to make sure that AI is controlled some what or not is something that has yet to remain unseen.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle

Intelligence Artificial

Yup, and with some of the abysmally poor decisions we've made in the past I hold little hope we'll make the right one this time. I guess I just went from optimist to pessimist.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Artificial Intelligence

Well it is good to have some pessimists in the crowd as it helps those that are free thinkers help make the world a better place by keeping it from going over that edge that will surely doom us all. I think that AI will become a free thinker and I think that with all that is happening in the world many advances will start to come out and peace will be with all.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle

Page 3 Artificial Intelligence

And every one will sit in a circle, hold hands, and sing cumbayah. But just in case that doesn't come to pass I'll keep my guns oiled and my ammunition dry.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Artificial Intelligence - Page 3

Now that was funny. I doubt that everything will be peachy keen as that but efforts have been made and will continue to be made to see that things will keep progressing forward. The only thing that I do not understand right now is why some technologies are being repressed and we are still stuck with the internal combustion engine.

Guest please SHARE: "Artificial Intelligence" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Artificial Intelligence Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Artificial Intelligence

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.