Antidepressants In Pregnancy - Page 2 of 2

Oh my goodness, some of these stories were - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2006 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Antidepressants In Pregnancy
A Friend

Antidepressants In Pregnancy - Page 2

No, I never became addicted to them. I have had a rough life, so I thought they were appropriate, until I stopped taking them. Now, I realize that I never really needed them at all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2006 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pregnancy Antidepressants

PARENTS BLAME ANTIDEPRESSANT FOR TODDLER'S HEART DEFECT

One of the first things you notice about Adrian Vasquez is the bulge beneath his shirt. It's a pacemaker, the size of a chocolate-covered Oreo cookie.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/11/29/paxil.pg/index.html

30th Nov, 2006 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Antidepressants In Pregnancy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

What a sad story. I did not fully understand the fact that the mother said she did not drink or smoke or even take an aspirin for fear to hurt the baby yet she was taking antidepressants when the doctor gave her the OK, I do not know her situation but those drugs are very dangerous.

he American Medical Association estimates about 40,000 women take antidepressants while pregnant.

I wonder if a lot of cases we see about kids with heart failures are related to this?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2006 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Pregnancy Antidepressants

Pregnant women are urged to avoid Paxil

WASHINGTON - Pregnant women and those who plan to become pregnant should avoid taking the antidepressant Paxil if possible because of the risk of birth defects, a group of obstetricians said Thursday.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061130/ap_on_...paxil_pregnancy

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Pregnancy Antidepressants

Taking antidepressants during pregnancy not associated with neonatal problems at 2-4 weeks. Babies exposed to an antidepressant or a mood disorder during fetal life did not have any more signs of irritability, difficulty feeding, sleep disturbances and respiratory problems two to four weeks after birth than babies who were not exposed. Instead, the major factor associated with newborn problems was preterm birth. Source 5b.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh my goodness, some of these stories were heart wrenching. I didn't know about this. We need to spread the word about this… and why are doctors still prescribing?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Antidepressants In Pregnancy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,