Gwynedd Hunter - Page 14 of 17

Its time to rest. Tanis, after all the excitement, - Page 14 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Sep, 2015 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

Gwynedd Hunter
Description: Tanis is an experienced hunter. He often goes camping for many days to far place in order get the best meat. Sometimes he can be gone for so long that its almost like he is away more than he is home. He sells his meat for a living and not for sport.

29th Jul, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 14

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

After taking a couple of deep breaths Tanis is able to resume his normal activities hoping that the negative words of the evil fortune teller does not play on his mind anymore than it should.

30th Jul, 2015 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

At the door of the Hunter,

"Halo... Mr. Hunter your new steed is here for you to take for a ride, its me Fair returning to your place as promised."

4th Aug, 2015 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Oh well Hello... Nice to see a friendly face after a very rude episode with the fortune teller. What do you have for me today?" Says Tanis with a smile.

6th Aug, 2015 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 14 Hunter Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

"Tanis sir, I have your new trained horse. This steed will serve you well because... I trained him." She winks and turns over the reigns to him.

7th Aug, 2015 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

Tanis chuckles a bit and with a big smile, "I know you are saying that in all humility because you're the best horse handler around. Thank you for doing this." Tanis gives whatever gold remaining that he owes her and then takes his new horse to see the small fenced grounds he made.

13th Aug, 2015 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter

Tanis is really happy with his new horse. He talks with her and sees her like 'part of him'.

21st Aug, 2015 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 14

Satisfied with his new friend Tanis retires and decides to use the new transport to go to even further places to bring back some more exotic meats.

5th Sep, 2015 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 14

Its time to rest. Tanis, after all the excitement, finds it difficult to sleep, he feels like a boy that just got a new toy.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Hunter

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,